Sunday, July 12, 2009

Woo Hoo! Fun at Wazoos!

Hey there folks! Not much going on this past weekend. Just the same old fun. Work for Aaron and I and fun at Mrs. Jackie's for Clara.

Munchkin and Daddy having fun on the bed
This weekend was busy, busy, busy. Friday Aaron and I caught the new Transformers movie. AWESOME! Highly recommend it. Clara and I had fun at our swim class. She wasn't cranky at all this time. The last two weeks she had been fussy the first 15 or so minutes. She's getting so comfortable in the water. Even let me put her face under the water during our little "swoosh" game in the pool. And when she sits on the edge of the pool she's leap in toward me after I say "ready, set, go". She's also trying to jump in to me when she stands up on the edge after we practice climbing out. Bummer next week is the last session.

Clara's "My Daddy Rocks" t-shirt that he got her on a stopover in Ireland
Saturday found us with lots of house work (so nice that I can "share" that with Aaron now!) No kidding, really, he is so great about helping out with everything around the house. We also made a trip to the mall to shop. Aaron and I are going to his Battalion Summer Ball this Thursday. We get to get all dressed up and have a nice night out. Aaron will be all handsome in his Class A's and I in the new dress we bought Saturday.

Today was the really fun day! After church and the normal nap/lunch routine we took Clara to Wazoo's. It's an inflatable fun land here in Killeen. They have a toddler area and a parent to accompany them on the bigger things. Clara had so much fun! She was running around having a blast. Aaron and I were a little trigger happy with the camera, though. We took 116 pictures! I have filtered out a handful of the best. Make sure to check the slideshow at the bottom of the blog for some extras!

Have a good week. I'll make sure we get the babysitter to click some pictures of Aaron and I all dressed up for everyone :) xoxoxox

No comments: