Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle J!

Our last day in Detroit was fun, fun, fun! We met some friends at the Warren Civic Center for the farmers' market and to splash in the wading pool. Clara, naturally, had a blast!







We also celebrated Uncle Justin's birthday. Dinner at Red Robin and cake back at Grandma and Papa's house.



We had a fabulous visit in Detroit. We spent lots of quality time with Grandma, Papa, Auntie Keri, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Sally; had visits with friends I love but don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like; and caught up with the rest of the extended family at my cousin Crystal's wedding reception. It was busy but well worth it.




We made it back to Rineyville safe and sound this afternoon. Aaron is due back tomorrow from his month long training at Ft. Irwin in California. We are super excited and can't wait to see him. Thanks to my dad who sacrificed nearly 3 weeks to help me out with the kids, staying in Kentucky with us, driving to and from Detroit, and back again. Clara and Colton have the best Papa and I have an amazing Dad!

No comments: