Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sparkles in the Sky

This story is too cute and I've been meaning to share it for a few weeks now.

A few weeks ago we had some friends over for a barbeque. There was no work the next day and Clara was having a lot of fun playing with the other kids, so we let her stay up late. Our little gal is usually in bed and asleep before the sun goes down and on this particular night we were outside in the backyard. The night sky was perfectly clear and beautiful when Clara came over to me, snuggled close and said "Mommy, look at the sparkles in the sky, they are beautiful". Sweet little thing had never really noticed stars before. Living out in the country makes for gorgeous star gazing and I enjoyed a few precious moments with my sweet Clara and wishing on the stars that my life is filled with perfect little memories like this one.

No comments: