Monday, May 28, 2012

Dancing in the Rain

Our little girl loves to dance. Our little girl loves the rain. Who could resist the chance to snap some shots of her dancing in the rain? Not me! It was the perfect spring rain and she loved every minute of it. Colton toyed with the idea, but never made it past the shelter of the garage for more than a few seconds before retreating from the raindrops.

The joys of childhood are countless. I love watching our children enjoy such simple pleasures and how they soak them up without any worries or cares. I wish I could bottle up those smiles and contain the happiness of their youth. I know that in the future, times will be harder and they will be burdened with the stresses I remember from my own childhood. Until then, we will relish in these days and keep clicking on the camera.

No comments: