Monday, October 22, 2012

My Favorite Little Man

I was lucky enough the other day get a beautiful day to spend with my little guy. Just Colton and Mommy! A quick visit to the salon (mommy needed her eyebrows waxed), trip to get Mr. Man's hair cut, a run through the drive-through at Chick-Fil-A, and lunch at the playground, made it perfect! It was a perfect Fall day and we enjoyed it.

Here comes Colton!
 
My goofy guy!
 
Yep, I'm one of those moms that let their kids climb up the slide.
 
I'm dubbing this day, "the day of the tongue"!
That thing was hanging out all the time!
 
I'm so lucky that my work schedule has allowed me to spend special days like this with each of my babies. I know they won't remember these specials days alone with mommy; but I will, and they mean the world to me. These early years are so fun and so important and I want to drink in as much as I can!


No comments: