Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Cookies with Cousins

The yummy, over-decorated delicious
cookies of childhood
One of my favorite family traditions since we've been in Kentucky has been Christmas cookie baking with the Sandersons. Knowing that this is our last year doing it makes me pretty sad. It has been wonderful having family so close. The memories and time spent together these past three years have been great. Whether we were having sleepovers, watching each other's sick kids, babysitting for a date night, having dinner together, hanging out, or baking cookies, I have loved every minute of it. Michelle was there to help me adjust to baby number two and cope with deployment number two. She was always there and I knew I could count on her, no matter what. I'm gonna miss her so much. Well, back to the baking...

Nick, Colton, Scott, Clara, & Hailey cutting out cookies
Colton, Hailey, Michelle, Clara & Nick hard a work decorating
Colton, Daddy, & Clara icing the cookies

No comments: