Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally! Fall again!

It seems like years since we have lived somewhere that has a real fall. Wait, it has been a few years! It is great to be back up north! We took Clara to the pumpkin farm this afternoon. It was a picture perfect fall day. Driving out there I couldn't help but smile at all the beautiful colors on the trees and share my excitement with munchkin. It was just so pretty!

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. It was such a cute little place. Tons of pumpkins, a corn maze, hay bale play area, nature trail and a petting farm. We had a very nice afternoon. Too many cute pictures to post just a few so here's a slideshow...

I've also been reminded by my wonderful mother and sister that I haven't updated our blog in a while. I know, I know! I'm sorry! I have no excuses other than I just haven't gotten around to it until now. As promised last time, we did go to Funtopia on Columbus Day and we had a great time. It was a little chilly, but not too bad. We were the only people there! Except for a couple of maintenance guys doing some repairs. Clara really loves the swings and slides. Again, too many great pictures, so enjoy the slideshow...

We have been in Kentucky for nearly a month now and are nearly all settled in. Hope all well with our family and friends. Enjoy the fall; we certainly are!

P.S. For those of you viewing this from email, check the real blog, we've updated our family pic and background for the season :)

No comments: