Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

No costume picture yet, that will come later today. But, we've began our Halloween celebrations! We made Halloween pancakes! Auntie Keri and Uncle J are here visiting for the weekend. Later on the agenda for today is Halloween cookies and trick-or-treating. We hope you all have a happily haunted Halloween!

Clara's first Halloween projects she made at Mrs. Connie's this week.

My attempt at Halloween shaped pancakes!

Miss Clara and Auntie Keri having some fun with their matching Elmo slippers!

And, now I need to vent because I'm so bummed! I just went outside to get our mail and discovered that somebody (probably some stupid prankster punks) stole our huge pumpkin! It had been sitting innocently on our porch as of last night and now this morning it's gone! I'm so ticked! We were going to carve it today and I was going to feast on it's pumpkin seeds this next week. Luckily we have two smaller ones we can carve, but still. Come on!

Well, anyway, Happy Halloween! Hope you all have your pumpkins :)

No comments: