Sunday, May 16, 2010

Watch Our Garden Grow!

Call me goofy, but I thought it may be fun to do a regular "segment" on watching our garden grow. I mostly think it'll be fun to document it and be able to show it to Clara so she can get into the whole gardening thing. I won't bore you guys with regular posts about it, but I will put a little slideshow on the blog and take weekly (or so) pics of our vegetable garden and Clara's sunflower garden. You'd have to check the actual blog site for the progress if you'd like. We'll see if we are successful at supplying our own veggies this summer or if the whole things gets over-watered by all the rain we've been having or eaten up by the animals before I can put cages over the plants!

The first picture of our garden from this past Thursday, 05/13/10.

And Clara's sunflowers from the same day.

No comments: