Thursday, July 22, 2010

Colton is 2 Months Old

Our little man is 2 months old! We had his check-up on Monday and here are is 2 month stats.

Growing like a weed!

Our little guy has been lighting up our life with his grins and giggles for several weeks now. We've been too buy enjoying them to take pictures. But I finally caught some on camera. It's funny, but Colton's happiest time is during diaper changes. The little guy must like having his butt wiped! But then again, who doesn't like a clean bottom? :)

You gonna change my diaper, mom?

Yeah! I love a clean bottom!

Heeee! That tickles!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hi, This is Casey for HBB. You just left a comment about one of my backgrounds giving you an error message. Could you please let me know which one so that I can fix it? Sorry for the trouble! Email me at contact@hotbliggityblog.com please.

THANKS!

Casey said...

I figured out what the issue was and it should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up! :)