Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mommy-Daughter Day

Last week, Clara and I had a Mommy-Daughter Day in Louisville. It. Was. A. Blast.!!! We went to the mall to shop for some new shoes and a princess Halloween costume for Munchkin. We had a great lunch at California Pizza Kitchen complete with a M&M sundae. Clara got a purple manicure at a cute kids boutique/salon. We explored Cherokee Park, which was the best part. We played at a playground where I discovered that our little girl has learned how to pump a swing all by herself. I had brought her bike and Clara couldn't have been more excited to ride her bike over bridges. We explored a trail through the woods, where we discovered lots of roots, leaves, sticks, mushrooms and many smiles.





This Mommy-Daughter Day was a big hit. It will be hard to top it. But, as long as I get to spend some good quality time with my little girl, it's always a fabulous time.

No comments: