Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Get ready for some pictures! We went to Crawford Pumpkin Farm today with some friends. The weather was beautiful, sunny, warm and perfect! We got ourselves a family pass and we will be venturing down to Hodgenville several more times this season. Given the sunshine, the smiles and beautiful scenery I just couldn't narrow down the pics to just a few.

By far my favorite. I just love seeing our two children holding hands.

Colton loved the animals! Sure, he was calling them all dogs, but being as "dog" and "kitty" are the only two animal names he can say, I'd say he's a pretty smart fella.

Clara loved how the animal tongues tickled her hand when she fed them.

"Look, Ma! Straw!"

I'm not sure what she was looking at, but it sure must have been amazing!

King of the hay hill!

That's one big tire!

And, that's one long, bumpy slide!

Farmer Colton

Farmer Clara

Even though I'm the only one smiling, we really were having a fun time!

We had such a great time. We will be heading back to the pumpkin patch more this month, so I'm sure I'll be posting some more fun pictures!

No comments: