Monday, January 4, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound

Can you believe we are already halfway through with this pregnancy? I certainly can't. It seems like the last 3 months have gone by so quickly since we moved to Kentucky. Here it is 2010 and we have so much to look forward to!

We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning. The tech said everything looks "good" and the baby is measuring at 21 weeks. But, knowing myself, I won't be completely satisfied until I hear it from the doctor or see the radiologist's report. She said that the baby was a "feisty little one" squirming all around when she was doing her measurements. I had to agree with her because in the past few days I have felt baby move around a lot more. All those wonderful flips in my tummy when I'm lying in bed or snuggling on the couch make me smile :).
Here are the two pics they gave us this morning. Nothing super cute, just some nice head shots and one of baby "talking".

Looks like baby is kicking or punching itself in this one!"Ga ga goo goo"! Already gabbing up a storm like its big sister!
And just to clarify, no we didn't find out the sex! I know some of you were hoping we would cave and find out anyway. The hospital on post doesn't do it that way anyway. Today was strictly a "diagnostic" ultrasound done by the radiology department; they wouldn't have told us the sex even if we wanted. If we did want to know we'd have to schedule a separate one with the OB clinic at 24 weeks. But, never fear! We will stay strong and have a surprise!

All in all, things are going well. Started back to work today, yuck! Until next time.....xoxoxox

No comments: