Thursday, January 21, 2010

Potty Time!

I've got to take a few minutes to brag tonight.... We are officially in full gear when it comes to potty training. I don't want to jinx anything, but our big girl is doing so well. The last 3 mornings she has gone in the potty when she wakes up in the morning and before bathtime/bedtime. We are so proud of her! She gets so excited for herself too. She claps her hands and says "yeah, I'm a big girl!" when she goes. It's adorable! Connie (daycare provider) has been trying diligently during the day but no success yet. We are hopeful she'll keep up the good work; wish us luck! How wonderful would it be for her to be potty trained when baby brother or sister arrives? I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Yeah for Clara, and you of course!!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks - hard to believe Clara is going to be 2. Where does the time go? We enjoy all the time we spend with her. Love, Mom