Monday, March 15, 2010

Peek-a-Boo!

It's these sweet little moments about parenthood that I want to remember always. Recounting this is just as much for my own memory's sake as it is to share with the others I love who love the sweet little things kids do.

We were getting ready for bathtime this evening and undressing on Clara's bed. Lately, she has been into playing peek-a-boo. Not just the crazy cute kind with her dress, but the good ol' peek-a-boo with your hands over your eyes. When she says it it sounds more like "peek-a-boom" which is also why it's so stinking cute! Anyway, I said to her that playing peek-a-boo is a good game to play with Baby when he/she comes home. Immediately, she lifted up my shirt, poked at my belly button (the most obvious portal to easily get Baby's attention) and started playing peek-a-boo with Baby. She was so sweet, patting my belly, saying "peek-a-boom".

I love being a mommy!

No comments: