Sunday, March 20, 2011

Colton is 10 Months Old!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached the double digits. 10 months down and I have enjoyed nearly every minute of it! Come on...if I'd said "all" of it we all know I'd have been stretching the truth a bit. Colton is busy learning how to walk by mastering the art of the push toy. Whether we are in basement where he has lots of free space to roam around on, the limited path of the living room/dining room/kitchen, or the scenic view of the patio in the yard, he just loves his freedom.


Here are his 10 month stats. And, I will state with it my disclaimer that the numbers, particularly the weight, are merely an estimate! Silly scales that only round up to the nearest half pound. But, hey, something is better than nothing. If I had to guess, he's not quite 20 lbs yet, probably just under.


Have I mentioned what a wimpy teether this little fellow is? Now, Aaron will frown when he reads this and think "My son is NOT a wimp." Sorry darling. Perhaps Colton will not be a wimp when he is older, but for the moment I'm standing strong with this statement. Compared to Clara who would be mildly cranky, have a low-grade fever and wake up with a tooth, this guy has it rough. On the bad nights I won't even dream about a full nights sleep unless Colton has had the triple action power of teething tablets, Tylenol, and Orajel; even then it's not a guarantee. Oh well. This too shall pass and we will be smiling at a fully-toothed grin before we know it.

No comments: