Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Pics

We had our family picture taken in December last year. It dawned on me that I haven't posted them on here. They turned out so great and I was so excited to get them. I was quite impressed with the photographer. Clara and Colton weren't exactly the most cooperative little subjects. When one was cute and smiling the other was protesting or distracted. But, somehow, the magician of a photographer was able to catch a pic of all four of us, smiling, looking at the camera, and not blinking all at the same time.


For the picture of the kids, we didn't get many poses to choose from. But of the few choices, there was one that would do. I'll admit that at the time I wasn't thrilled with it, but it was the best of the options. But, now, having walked past it hanging on our wall multiple times a day and seeing it by my desk at work, I have grown to absolutely love it! It completely captures Clara's and Colton's personalities at this particular stage in their childhood. Clara is full of goofy energy and Colton is Mr. Inquisitive, just taking it all in.


No comments: