Sunday, April 17, 2011

Colton is 11 Months Old!

Eleven down, one more to go and our little man will be one year old! Here are Colton's 11 month stats.


He is quickly becoming a handful. I'm not sure if it's the difference between Clara and Colton or just the difference between a boy and girl; but man, this kids can get into everything! If I take my eyes off him for 3 seconds he darts off the dump over the cat's water bowl. He follows me into the kitchen where I give him pots and pans and spoons to bang, but he decides he'd rather open up the trash can take out some wrappers. If I have to put clothes in the dryer, he takes them out as I put them in. And when it's time to take the clothes out, he climbs into the basket to help. Not only can he get into anything, he has figured out how to get out of his play/activity table seat. Yep, he leans right over, bounces on his feet and lunges right out of his safe spot, well, not so safe spot anymore! He's going to have to learn to like the play pen.

Caught in the act!
Despite the path of destruction he is capable of creating, this little boy is full of smiles, giggles, and love.

No comments: