Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahhhh, Green, Green Grass

Our visit to Detroit included some gorgeous, spring weather. We jumped at the chance to play outside and enjoy some romping in my parents' beautiful, soft, lush, green grass. Oh, how I miss nice grass. Having lived in rental homes in the south the past 4 years we just have not had the good fortune or resources to have the kind of grass I enjoyed in Michigan.

Clara couldn't wait to take off her shoes and socks and feel the blades between her toes; she loved it! Colton was picking through the grass with his little fingers and was crawling over the the yard.

Daddy's Little Man
Fun with Papa

A "big girl" bike for our big girl
Get...this...hat...off...of...me!
Papa makes it look so easy...
....why isn't it working for me?
Mommy and her sweet girl

I know, there are a lot of pictures here, but there were just too many cute ones to not share them!

No comments: