Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grandparents and Grandchildren

I just love seeing my parents with my children. The love grandma and papa have for Clara and Colton is just so abundant and special it makes my heart smile. The admiration and adoration Clara has and Colton is developing for them is so spectacular and strong, I can't wait to watch it grow over the years. We are so fortunate to be able to visit with them often and enjoy their company down here in Kentucky.


Grandma and Colton
Grandma, Clara, Colton and Papa
They were here for a week to help celebrate Colton's first birthday. My wonderful mother helped me catch up on laundry and household tasks. My work-horse father tackled a number of projects like installing ceiling fans, assembling a gazebo, organizing and sweeping the garage, and getting our garden ready. I honestly don't know what I would do without them to help and support me during Aaron's deployment. I'm so blessed!

No comments: