Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy, We just want you to know that we miss you sooooo much! I says prayers for you to stay safe every night and come home soon. I blow kisses and throw hugs all the way to Ghafghanistan before I go to sleep each night. I'm really strong and they can make it all the way to you from my bedroom. I have a long list of things I want to do with you when you come home. I want a daddy-daughter date and we will get ice cream. I want to snuggle in bed and watch Curious George and The Cat in the Hat. I want to have a movie night. I want to go to Funtopia and to the zoo and the water park and play at the mall.

You aren't going to believe how much Colton has changed! He is walking more and more every day now and has learned some words and lots of baby signs. He can climb onto the couch and keeps trying to play in the toilet! Colton snuggles and plays with his Daddy Doll in bed and loves listening to daddy books before bed each night.

We talk about you all the time, daddy. I love talking about the things we did together when you were home and about the things you are good at. You are WAY better at wrapping up my baby dolls than mommy is (but she's getting better). And, mommy can't make my tacos as good as you do - must be because she doesn't like sour cream like you and I do!



Daddy, don't for one second ever think that we are forgetting about you. We miss you so much. We love you tons, tons, more, though. And, we miss you bunches and bunches and bunches, so that means we really love you A LOT!!!

Love, Clara
(Colton & Mommy, too)

No comments: